Skip to the main content of the page
- Change page language to spanish
- Page language: English
Patricia Pérez cooks a very refreshing cucumber salad for “Yo sí que como”. Besides being anti-inflammatory, it is detoxing and has properties for skin care. Delicious!
- Lettuce sprouts
- 3 cucumbers, chopped
- 3 ripe tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- Pinch dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons apple juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- Pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil, first cold-pressed
First, place the sprouts on a platter, adding the cucumber and the tomato over them. Sprinkle with dry oregano, olive oil, rice vinegar and apple juice. Lastly, sprinkle with unrefined salt, mix well and top-off with the basil.