The terms and conditions set out below (hereinafter, the 'General Conditions') govern access, registration, browsing, downloading and use of/to each and every one of the webpages locatable under the domain www.solandecabras.es and the respective subdomains and subdirectories (hereinafter, the 'Website' or 'Websites'), said domains being the property of Aguas de Solán de Cabras S.A. These General Conditions likewise govern access, downloading and use of any information, text, graphics, photos, images, music, sounds, computer applications or accounts on any social media platforms created, designed, promoted or distributed by Aguas de Solán de Cabras S.A. or any that might be accessible from the Website or any other web page or computer application (hereinafter, the 'Content').
In fulfilment of the provisions of Article 10 of Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services Act 34/2002, of 11 July 2002, Aguas de Solán de Cabras S.A. (hereinafter, the 'COMPANY') makes available to its users the following registration information regarding the owner of the Website and/or the Content:
Company name: Aguas de Solán de Cabras S.A. Tax Identification Number: A23205289 Corporate Details: Registered in the Companies Register of Cuenca, in Volume 606, Book 0, Page 147, Section 8, Sheet CU 9013. Registered office: Paraje de Solán de Cabras, Beteta 16870, Cuenca. Phone number: 683 398 620 Fax Number: 913 540 313
Contact: may contact the COMPANY by conventional mail at the address of the registered office or that of the Legal Consultancy Department of the COMPANY: Calle Titán, 15, 28045 Madrid, or otherwise of via the following email address: email@example.com
BY ACCESSING, VIEWING OR USING THE MATERIAL ALL SERVICES ACCESSIBLE ON OR VIA THE 'WEBSITE' OR THE 'CONTENT' ACCESSIBLE ON OR VIA THE 'WEBSITE' OR OTHER WEBPAGES OR COMPUTER APPLICATIONS, USERS ISSUE A DE FACTO DECLARATION THAT THEY UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THESE 'GENERAL CONDITIONS' AS THE LEGAL EQUIVALENT OF A BINDING DOCUMENT SIGNED IN WRITING.
General Conditions of use of the 'Website' and of the 'Content'
Access to and use of the Website of the COMPANY, in addition to access to and use of the Content, will be subject to these General Conditions. Usage of any webpage owned by the COMPANY or of the Content vests in the performer thereof the status of User, and presupposes full and unreserved acceptance by the User of all the General Conditions in force when the User accesses said content. The COMPANY reserves the right to modify these General Conditions at any time. We suggest that you regularly review these General Conditions in order to be updated as to their scope and any modification that might have been applied. By accessing the Website and/or the Content owned by the COMPANY following publication of a notification of such modifications, alterations or updates, you will be agreeing to comply with the new terms. Users are aware that access to and usage of the Website and/or the Content is performed subject to their sole and exclusive responsibility.
Some services of the Websites of the COMPANY and/or some Content may be subject to specific conditions, regulations and instructions that, where applicable, replace, supplement and/or modify these terms and conditions (hereinafter, the 'Specific Conditions'), and which must be accepted by Users before engaging in performance of the corresponding service. Performance of the service at the request of the User entails express acceptance of any applicable Specific Conditions. The expression 'Website' includes, by way of example, without being confined to, all content, data, graphics, texts, logos, trademarks, software, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, expressions and information, and any other content included therein, and in general all creations expressed by any means or platform, whether tangible or intangible, irrespective of whether or not they could be covered by intellectual property rights in accordance with the Consolidated Text of the Spanish Intellectual Property Act.
Users will use the services and materials available on the Website, and also the Content, solely for their private purposes, excluding any form of usage other than this, and specifically excluding any usage for profit, or any generating a direct or indirect profit for the User or third parties.
These General Conditions and the Specific Conditions (which include the Terms of Special Promotions, Terms of Competitions, Prize Draws, specific Rules for certain services, etc.) which may be applied following notification in specific cases, are expressly and unreservedly accepted by the User merely by accessing the Website, using the materials and services of the Website in any way, and/or accessing or using the Content in any way, and/or participating in promotions or competitions. If access to and usage of certain materials and/or services of the Website and/or of the Content is subject to Specific Conditions, Users will be notified in advance of these Specific Conditions, and according to the case in question, they will substitute, supplement and/or modify the General Conditions here set out. Access to and usage of such materials or services subject to Specific Conditions will therefore constitute full acceptance of the Specific Conditions governing them, in the version published at the time when the User accesses them, said Specific Conditions being automatically incorporated within these General Conditions.
In the event of any contradiction between the terms and conditions set out in these General Conditions and in the Specific Conditions, at all times and in all cases the terms agreed in the Specific Conditions will prevail, although only with regard to those provisions that are incompatible, and only with reference to those materials or services of the Website and/or the Content that are subject to said specific regulation. The COMPANY may unilaterally and without prior notice modify the provision, configuration, content and services of the Website and the Content, and also the corresponding General Conditions. If these General Conditions are replaced with others, in whole or in part, said new general or, where applicable, specific, conditions will be deemed to have been accepted in a manner identical to that here stated. This notwithstanding, Users of the Website and/or of the Content will be required to access these General Conditions and the Specific Conditions of the Website services and/or any Content that they may use on a periodic basis, in order to learn of any updates thereto that might have occurred.
In the event that Users do not accept these General Conditions, or the Specific Conditions, users must refrain from accessing the Website and/or the Content, or if they have accessed them, then they must exit them.
Users must establish appropriate technical security measures to avoid undesired actions in their information system, files and IT equipment employed to access the Internet, and in particular the Website and/or the Content, being aware that the Internet is not an entirely secure medium. The cost of telephone access or any other type of expense required to access the Website and/or the Content will be borne solely by the User.
In general, the services and materials offered by the Website and/or the Content will be available in Spanish. The COMPANY may at its discretion provide such services and materials in other languages.
The COMPAN cannot verify the accuracy of the data provided, and will accept no liability regarding any underage individuals accessing the Website and/or the Content of the COMPANY. The COMPANY recommends that parents, representatives or legal guardians supervise or take the relevant precautions during Internet browsing by underage persons, and also that they establish filters as to the information and content that underage individuals can and cannot access.
Responsibility of users for use of the Website and/or the Content
Users may not in any circumstances modify or delete the existing identification details of the COMPANY. Users may only access the services and materials of the Website and/or the Content by means of procedures provided for this purpose on the Website and/or the Content itself, or any typically used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they would not constitute a violation of Intellectual/Industrial Property rights, or any type of harm to the Website and/or the Content, or the information thereof or the services offered. Users undertake to make use of the services, the information and materials of the Website and/or the Content of the COMPANY in accordance with the Law and with these General Conditions. Usage of the Website and/or the Content by Users may under no circumstances violate the legislation in force, morality, acceptable practice and public decency, and proper and lawful use must at all times be made of the services, information and materials of the Website and/or the Content.
- Access and browse, free of charge, without the need for prior authorization, the materials and services of the Website and/or the Content, notwithstanding the requirement for prior registration and/or acceptance of Specific Conditions with regard to certain specific content and services, as defined in these General Conditions or, where applicable, in the Specific Conditions of said services.
- Use the services and materials of the Website and/or the Content solely for private purposes.
Users may under no circumstances engage in the following activities:
- Distribute content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, obscene, derogatory in nature, or that would incite or promote the execution of criminal, violent, defamatory or degrading acts, on the basis of age, gender, religion or belief; or that would make, promote or directly or indirectly incite excuses for terrorism, or would be in violation of human rights and the fundamental rights and freedoms of third parties, the legislation in force, morality, acceptable practice and public decency, or any for harmful purposes that could undermine, damage or in any way prevent access thereto, to the detriment of the COMPANY or of third parties.
- Perform acts in violation of the Intellectual and/or Industrial Property acts of the legitimate holders thereof.
- Cause damage to the computer systems of the COMPANY, its suppliers or third parties, and/or introduce or distribute computer viruses, harmful software or code or any other type of system that could cause damage or alterations to IT systems, or unauthorized alterations of content, programs or systems accessible via the materials or services of the Website and/or of the Content, or the information systems, files and IT equipment of the users thereof, or unauthorized access to any materials and services of the Website and/or the Content.
- Transmit advertising via any means, and in particular by sending electronic messages, if the sending of the advertising has not been requested or authorized by the recipient.
- Use the Website and/or the Content, in whole or in part, to promote, sell, contract, distribute advertising or first- or third-party information without the prior, written authorization of the COMPANY, or include hyperlinks on their private or commercial websites leading to the Website and/or to the Content, without the express authorization of the COMPANY.
- Use of the services and materials offered via the Website and/or the Content in a manner in violation of the General Conditions and/or the Specific Conditions governing the use of a particular service and/or content, and to the detriment of or in a way that would undermine the rights of other users.
- Eliminate or modify in any way the protection or identification devices of the COMPANY or the legitimate rights holders that might be included on the Website and/or the Content, or any symbols, logos and trademarks that the COMPANY or legitimate third-party rights holders might include in their creations and which could be subject to intellectual or industrial property rights.
- Include, without the prior, written authorization of the COMPANY, on webpages and/or applications that are the responsibility or property of Users or of third parties, unauthorized metatags corresponding to trademarks, logos, trading names or distinctive signs owned by the COMPANY, or use trademarks, logos, trading names or any other identifying sign subject to intellectual or industrial property rights, without the prior, express and written authorization of the legitimate rights holder.
- Include on a website and/or application under their responsibility or ownership a hyperlink that would generate a browsing software session or window employed by a user on their website, and including trademarks, trading names or distinctive signs owned thereby, and via which the Website and/or the Content is/are displayed. Users will be liable before the COMPANY, or before third parties, for any damage or harm of any kind that they might cause as a consequence of a breach or direct or indirect failure to comply with these General Conditions. The COMPANY will at all times aim to ensure respect for the legal regulations in force, and reserves the right at its own discretion to refuse, in whole or in part, at any time, and without the need for prior notice, access by any User to the Website and/or to the Content, should any of the circumstances set out in this clause apply.
User identification and passwords
La COMPAÑÍA se reserva el derecho a solicitar el registro de los usuarios para el acceso a ciertos servicios o información del Sitio Web y/o de los Contenidos, para lo que se solicitará la elección de una contraseña que permita la identificación personal del usuario ('nombre' y 'contraseña'). El identificador del usuario una vez creado su perfil, será único para todas las plataformas de la COMPAÑÍA y las sociedades relacionadas con la misma. Puede obtener más información sobre el registro único de los usuarios Further information about single user registration here.
The access codes assigned will be personal and non-transferable, and may not be assigned to third parties, even on a temporary basis. In this regard, Users undertake to make diligent use thereof and to maintain the secrecy of the password(s) and username(s) assigned, where applicable, to access the Website and/or the Content. In the event that Users are aware of or suspect the loss, theft or use of their password by third parties, they must inform the COMPANY of said circumstance with all possible haste. Users will be liable for any expenses and damages or losses occasioned by access and usage of the Website and/or the Content by any third party using their password(s) and username(s) as a result of negligent usage or loss thereof by the User.
Specific conditions for participation in competitions and prize draws
Should a user decide to register in order to participate in competitions, prize draws, promotions and any other special services that the COMPANY might offer on its Website, they will be called on to complete specific forms in each case, and must at least complete those fields marked as being required in order to achieve the aims and purposes of the specific service in question. Once the form has been correctly completed, a confirmation email will be sent to the address indicated by the User.
It will be the responsibility of the User to ensure that all information provided during participation in such services (competitions, prize draws, special promotions, etc.) is accurate and is kept updated. The data that must be completed on a required basis are specified on the form itself, and a refusal to provide them will entail an inability to register as a participant.
The rules and regulations for participation in competitions, prize draws and other special promotions and specific services will be established in the specific Terms and Conditions for each of them.
Intellectual and industrial property
All materials and information of the Website and/or of the Content of the COMPANY are subject to the regulations in force regarding Intellectual and/or Industrial Property. Rights over materials and other elements displayed on the Website and/or the Content (including, purely by way of example, without being confined thereto: drawings, texts, graphics, photographs, audio, video, software, distinctive signs, etc.) belong to the COMPANY or, where applicable, to third parties that have agreed to assign them to the COMPANY. The COMPANY is likewise the owner of the logos, trading names, domains and trademarks registered to it.
Any material and information that might be provided by Users to the Website and/or to the Content of the COMPANY (photographs, audio, video, etc.) must comply with any image and intellectual property rights (that might exist) with regard thereto, the Users being the sole parties liable in the event of any claim that might be brought against the COMPANY as a consequence of the usage and distribution of such materials and information.
Access, browsing, usage, placement and/or downloading of materials and/or use of services of the Website and/or of the Content by Users will in no cases be understood as a waiver, transfer, license or total or partial assignment of the rights of the COMPANY or, as applicable, by the holder of the corresponding rights. Users enjoy only a strictly personal and private right of use, exclusively for the purpose of enjoying the provisions of the service, any usage for profit or for commercial purposes being strictly forbidden.
They may therefore not suppress, evade or manipulate the copyright notice or any other data identifying the rights of the COMPANY or of the corresponding rights holders incorporated within the content and/or services, or any technical protection devices or any information and/or identification mechanisms that might be contained therein.
In particular, an absolute prohibition applies to the usage of any material or elements of the Website and/or of the Content for total or partial inclusion on other websites not related to the Website and/or the Content, without prior, written authorization of the owners of the Website.
Any references to trading names and commercial or registered trademarks, logos or other distinctive signs, whether owned by the COMPANY or by third party companies, implicitly entail a prohibition on the use thereof without the consent of the or the legitimate owners thereof. At no time, unless expressly stated, does access to or use of the Website and/or the Content vest in Users any right whatsoever over the trademarks, logos and/or distinctive signs included thereon and protected by Law.
All intellectual and industrial property rights are reserved, and in particular a prohibition applies to the modification, fixing, copying, re-usage, exploitation in any way, reproduction, transformation, dubbing, subtitling, assignment, sale, lease, lending, public communication or allowance of access by the public by any means of public communication, second or subsequent publications, loading of files, sending by mail, transfer, usage, processing or distribution in any way of all or any of the content, elements, materials, information and products, as applicable, included on the Website, and/or the Content, for public or commercial purposes, or the inclusion thereof on any other website, without the express, written authorization of the COMPANY or, where applicable, the corresponding rights holder.
If the culpable or negligent action or omission directly or indirectly attributable to a User of the Website and/or of the Content should give rise to an infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights of the COMPANY or of third parties, give rise for the COMPANY to losses, damages, joint and several liabilities, expenses of any kind, penalties, coercive measures, fines or any other amounts arising out of or derived from any claim, demand, action, lawsuit or proceedings, whether civil, criminal or official, the COMPANY will be entitled to recourse against the User in question via all legal resources available to it, and to claim any amounts of compensation, moral damages or damages to its own image, general damages and loss of profits, advertising costs or those of any other nature that might arise for the restitution thereof, the amounts of penalties or judgements against the COMPANY, late payment interest, the cost of financing any amounts lost by the COMPANY, court costs and the cost of defense (including court agents and lawyers) in any proceedings in which the COMPANY might be a defendant for the aforementioned reasons, as a result of damages and losses occasioned through action or omission, notwithstanding any rights that the COMPANY might enjoy to bring any other legal action.
Any claims that might be brought by Users with regard to possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights regarding the Website and/or the Content must be addressed to the Legal Consultancy Department of the COMPANY, at the address Calle Titán, 15, 28045 Madrid.
Information and elements of the website and/or the content
- Corporate Information of the COMPANY. Users acknowledge and accept that any details regarding the COMPANY or the companies belonging to its corporate group, the nature of which is economic, financial and/or strategic (hereinafter, 'Corporate Information') is provided purely for information purposes. The Corporate Information has been obtained from reliable sources, but although reasonable measures have been taken to ensure that the information is accurate, genuine, and would present the corporate results of the COMPANY, this does not constitute a representation or warranty that it will be precise, complete or updated, and no reliance should be placed on it in absolute terms.
- Information provided or published by Users and/or third parties. The Website and/or the Content may include information or content provided by sources other than the COMPANY, including information provided by the Users of the Website and/or the Content themselves. The COMPANY does not guarantee, and does not accept any liability whatsoever, as to the accuracy, integrity or precision of such information and/or content, including the circumstances set out in subsection 4 regarding 'Liability of Users for use and content'.
Users may not introduce, store or distribute by means of the Website and/or the Content any content or material that would infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, nor in general any content regarding which they do not, in accordance with the Law, enjoy the right to reproduce, distribute, adapt, copy, fix or make available to third parties. Information, elements or content received by the User on the Website and/or via the Content is understood to include any received by any means, whether comments, suggestions or ideas, including those containing videos, texts, photographs, images, audio, software, etc. Said content will be deemed to have been assigned to the COMPANY free of charge, for the maximum period permitted and on a worldwide basis, and may be used by the COMPANY within the limits established by the applicable regulations, without the application of any obligation regarding the confidentiality of such content or information. This assignment is understood to include authorization for use of the User's own image, without any consideration in exchange, if the content contains said image in any medium or format, for the commercial purposes of the COMPANY. The sending by users of information that cannot be processed in this manner or that would contain elements or content the ownership of which is held by third parties is entirely forbidden, without having first obtained authorization for use thereof.
Given the considerable quantity of information that can be housed on the Website and/or the Content, it is impossible for the COMPANY to verify the originality or non-infringement of third-party rights regarding the content supplied by Users, the latter being the ultimate and sole parties responsible for all purposes for any infringements that might be committed as a result of the provision of such content.
The COMPANY may modify the materials supplied by the users in order to adapt them to the format requirements of the Website and/or the Content.
Notwithstanding the terms set out in these general conditions, if the publication of the content performed by the User is as a consequence of participation thereby in a specific competition or promotion, or, where applicable, specific services of the Website and/or of the Content, then the Specific Conditions established in each case in the terms governing the competition or promotion and/or the specific policies for usage of the web service will take priority, with these General Conditions serving to supplement the above.
Links or hyperlinks to the website and/or the content
Any users wishing to incorporate links or hyperlinks from their own Webpages to the Website and/or Content of the COMPANY must comply with the conditions set out below, ignorance thereof providing no protection against any liabilities resulting from a breach:
- The link or hyperlink will link only to the home page or main page of the Website, but may not reproduce it in any form (inline links, deep links, browser or border environment, copying of texts, graphics, etc.).
- In accordance with the legislation that is applicable and in force at the time in question, a prohibition applies in all cases to the establishment of frames of any kind enclosing the Website and/or the Content or allowing some or all of the Website and/or the Content to be viewed via Internet addresses other than those of the Website and/or of the Content, and in all cases where this would permit the display of elements of the Website and/or the Content together with content from outside the Website and/or the Content in a manner that would: (i) induce or be liable to induce error, confusion or deceit among users as to the true source of the elements displayed or the services used; (ii) constitute an act of unfair imitation or comparison; (iii) serve to exploit the reputation of the brand and prestige of the COMPANY; or (iv) would in any other way be prohibited by the legislation in force.
- The page and/or application where the link is inserted will not make any type of declaration or indication that is false, imprecise or incorrect regarding the COMPANY, its employees, clients or the quality of the services it provides.
- It must under no circumstances be stated or implied on the page and/or application where the link is located that the COMPANY has granted its consent for the inclusion of the link, or in any other way sponsors, collaborates with, verifies or supervises the services of the linker.
- The usage of any nominative, graphical or mixed trademark or any other distinctive sign of the COMPANY is forbidden within the page of the linker, except in those cases permitted by Law or expressly authorized by the COMPANY, and provided that in such cases a direct link is permitted to the Website and/or the Content in the manner established in this clause.
- The page and/or application establishing the link or hyperlink must faithfully comply with the Law and may not under any circumstances provide or link to first- or third-party content that: (i) would be unlawful, harmful, or in violation of morality and reasonable practice (including, purely by way of example, without being confined thereto, pornographic, violent, racist content, etc.); (ii) would or could induce in users a false belief that the COMPANY espouses, supports, adheres to or in anyway supports the lawful or unlawful ideas, declarations or expressions of the linker; (iii) would be inappropriate or not suitable for the activity of the COMPANY, in accordance with the location, content and themes of the webpage and/or the application of the linker.
- Authorization to include a link or hyperlink does not in any case presuppose consent to reproduce the visual and functional aspects (the 'look and feel') of any Website and/or Content of the COMPANY. In particular, authorization for the inclusion of hyperlinks to the Website and/or the Content will be dependent on respect for human freedom and dignity. The website where the hyperlink is established will not contain information or content that is unlawful, in violation of morality and reasonable practice and public decency, nor may it contain any content in violation of any third-party rights.
- Establishment of the link does not in any case imply the existence of a relationship between the COMPANY and the owner of the web page and/or application where it is established, nor acceptance and approval by the COMPANY of the content or services offered there and made available to the public. The COMPANY may, at any time, without the need to provide reasons for this request, call for the elimination of any link or hyperlink to the Website and/or to the Content, the party responsible for the website and/or application publishing the link being obliged immediately to eliminate it.
GUARANTEES The COMPANY declares that it has adopted all measures necessary, within its possibilities and the technological state of the art available to it, in order to guarantee the functioning of the Website and the Content, and to avoid the existence and transmission of viruses or other harmful or malicious components to Users.
Should a User learn of the existence of any unlawful, illegal, legally non-compliant content or any that could constitute a violation of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, they must immediately notify the COMPANY in order to allow it to proceed to adopt the relevant measures.
LIABILITIES The COMPANY remains free of any type of liability as a result of damages or losses in any regard and of any kind in the following cases:
- Because of impossibility or difficulties of connection in accessing the Website and/or the Content, interruptions of the service, delays, errors, malfunctioning thereof, irrespective of the type of connection or technical resource employed by the User.
- Because of interruption, suspension or cancellation of access to the Website and/or to the Content, or the availability and continuity of the functioning of the Website and/or the Content or the services and/or elements thereof, if this is the result of an interruption to the service because of technical maintenance of the Website and/or of the Content, or otherwise a reason outside the scope of control of the COMPANY, or otherwise information service provider services.
- Because of malicious or culpable actions by the User, or those resulting from causes of force majeure, or any others outside the control of the COMPANY.
- Because of attacks by hackers or specialist third parties on the security or integrity of the IT system, provided that the COMPANY adopted all existing security measures in accordance with its technical capabilities.
- Because of damages or losses that might be caused by information, content, products and services provided, communicated, housed, transmitted, presented or offered by third parties external to the COMPANY, including information society service providers, via a website accessible by means of a link contained on this site.
- Because of damages or losses suffered by the software or hardware of the User as a result of access to the Website and/or to the Content of the COMPANY, or the use of information or elements or applications contained therein.
- Because of the suitability, reliability, availability, appropriateness or accuracy of the information or services contained on its Website and/or the Content, or direct or indirect damages connected with use of the information or elements contained therein. Users of the Website and/or the Content will be personally liable for any damages and losses of any kind caused to the COMPANY, directly or indirectly, as a result of a breach of any of the obligations derived from these General Conditions or, where applicable, the Specific Conditions. In all cases, whatever the cause, the COMPANY will accept no form of liability, whether for direct or indirect damages, general damages or loss of profits.
Users will be the sole parties responsible for any infringements that might occur or any damages that might be occasioned through use of the Website and/or the Content of the COMPANY, the latter being released from any liability. Users are the sole parties liable in the event of any claim or legal action, brought in or out of court, instigated by third parties against the COMPANY or otherwise against Users themselves based on usage by Users of the service, or any information that might have been transmitted to the COMPANY by any means. Users will bear any expenses, costs and compensation incurred by the COMPANY as a result of any such claims or legal action.
The COMPANY provides Users with a series of links, banners or other types of link that may provide access by the User to third-party websites. Access to third-party websites via such links will be performed subject to the sole responsibility of the Users, the COMPANY not being responsible in any case for any damages or losses that might result from such uses or activities. The COMPANY provides its content within the territorial scope of Spain. Given the "non-territorial" nature inherent in Internet access, the COMPANY does not guarantee that the Website and/or the Content will be suitable or available outside the territory of Spain. If all or any of the content or elements housed on the Website and/or the Content of the COMPANY were to be considered illegal in other countries, access thereto and usage by users is forbidden, and if this were to occur, it would be subject to the sole responsibility of the Users, who are obliged to comply with and observe the applicable laws in such countries.
GENERAL Access, content and services offered by the Website and/or the Content are, in principle, of unlimited duration, unless otherwise provided in the General Conditions, the Specific Conditions or the applicable legislation at the time in question. The COMPANY nonetheless, without the need for prior notification and at any time, reserves the right to spend, refuse or restrict access to its Website and/or to the Content, on a temporary or definitive basis, to make any modifications it might deem appropriate to the Website and/or the Content, the services or information offered, the presentation or location thereof, and also the General Conditions. All the above without giving rise to any entitlement to compensation for Users.
Any clause or provision of these General Conditions which would be or might become illegal, invalid or unenforceable will be excluded, and will be deemed inapplicable to the extent of said unlawful, invalid or unenforceable nature, and be replaced by another as close as possible to the previous condition, but which would not affect or prejudice the remaining provisions, which will remain outside the scope of any clause or provision deemed illegal, invalid or unenforceable, as they will instead remain fully valid.
The COMPANY excludes any type of warranty, and is therefore free from any liability resulting from the points set out above.
All information received on this Website and/or via the Content will be deemed to have been assigned to the COMPANY free of charge.
Email will not be deemed a valid means for the purpose of the presentation of claims based on content. Any such claims must be addressed in writing to the Legal Consultancy Department of the COMPANY, at Calle Titán 15, 28045 Madrid, which will in each case indicate the channels to be followed.